We combine curiosity + creativity to seek clarity and challenge the status quo.
- Feel overwhelmed by the amount of data you collect?
- Think time spent on data is preventing you from providing your services?
- Have data stored across multiple systems?
- Wonder if you’re collecting the right data?
- Need to report outcomes to your board or funder?
- Want to tell a more meaningful story about your program?
Imagine if you could…
- Simplify the amount of data you collect
- Develop customized, realistic, meaningful, and sustainable data tools and strategy
- Create data analysis and reporting structures that add instead of distract from your work
- Reduce the time it takes to make data-informed decisions
- Communicate your effectiveness to your funders, board, and partners
You are ready to move from confusion to clarity.
We transform your data questions into meaningful insights and compelling stories, so you can spend more time changing the world and doing the work you love.
Through workshops, coaching, and technical assistance, we teach you how to collect, manage, and analyze data to tell your story.
We partner with you to plan and implement an evaluation to help you understand the process and/or outcomes of your program.
Welcome, I’m Elizabeth Grim!
I’m a puzzle, book, and nature loving evaluation consultant.
I strive to build community, promote social justice, and challenge the status quo.
I believe that data is a tool for building more complete and equitable communities.
I help organizations move from insight to action to make informed decisions and tell your story.
And of course, we have a lot of fun along the way.
We partner with passionate change agents, including
“Elizabeth was an invaluable advisor and guide as we set up our data systems. She also worked with community partners on data collection and reporting in ways that eased burdens and helped build trust. Elizabeth’s final report succinctly captured key insights and program achievements so that we could make a compelling case for continued investment in the program.“
President & CEO, Act for Alexandria
Curious to learn more?
Schedule a virtual consultation to discuss how we can work together.